FURUNO GP-320B Network GPS
Furuno's WAAS GPS antenna makes any NavNet product capable of receiving WAAS and GPS information. The GP-320B delivers accuracy better then 3m by decoding GPS correction signals from the WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System).
In addition to its WAAS capability, the antenna has a compact 12-channel GPS Receiver that provides accurate and reliable position fixing. Simply connect the antenna to any NavNet display and you can display WAAS/GPS information on one display or the entire NavNet network.
- WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) receiver
- 12 channel, all-in-view parallel tracking
- Up to 900kt tracking velocity
- 90 second cold start acquisition, 20 sec warm start
- 3m accuracy or higher (95%, SA off)
- WAAS on/off selectable