B&G Triton² Speed / Depth Pack
The clearest, multi-purpose sailing instrument with dedicated sailing features.
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Transflective LCD technology for optimum sunlight viewing
- Unique sailing features including SailSteer and WindPlot
- Display wind, speed, depth, heading, autopilot status and much more
- Easy to use, easy to install
- Low power consumption
The full-colour Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays.
The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
|Dimensions||118 x 115 x 36 mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.4") |
|Weight ||0.32 kg (0.7 lbs) |
|Colour ||Black |
|Display Size ||4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio |
|Display Type||Transflective TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Illumination||White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode|
Whats in the box:
- 000-13294-001 Triton² Digital Display.
- 22098552 DST800 active D/S/T TH plastic 235 kHz transducer.
- 000-10760-001 2k Backbone Starter Kit