Telescopic IOR Dan Buoy - Yellow
Ergonomic design and superior stability. Complies with the ISAF/ORC racing regulations.
- 1 fiberglass telescopic Dan buoy with 1/4 twist fastening.
- 1 ergonomic and shockproof cylindrical PVC flatation buoy (height 360mm, dia 180mm/80mm).
- 1 man-over-board red and yellow flag 450 x 350 mm.
- 3m of floating rope to attach to a lifebuoy.
- 1 built-in st. steel ballast.
- 1 clip and landyard to keep the flag rolled up.
Height above water
3.52 m (3.64 m with optional light kit)
1.95 m (2.07 m with optional light kit)
2.30 m (2.42 m with optional light kit)
To obtain a Dan buoy with light, simply add the optional light kit (accessories link below).
When fitted, light is situated 2.30m above the waterline. Powered by a 9V battery.
When the Dan buoy is thrown into the water, the lanyard detaches the clip from the light, which then activates automatically the light.
To fit the light to the Dan buoy, simply push the bayonet fitting into the top of the Dan buoy.