Simrad NSS12 evo2 Combo Display Built-in CHIRP Sounder and StructureScan & Insight Cartography
The NSS12 evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensible™ interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The NSS12 evo2’s 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. The screen’s background can be customized with a picture of a boat, crew, fish, destination and more.
The NSS12 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS12 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScan™ Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. The NSS12 evo2 also provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display; and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control of the NSS screen from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system’s networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS12 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIR™) or HDMI video output to a TV in the salon. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS12 evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels – both included with every system.
- TouchSensible™ interface with multi-touch control and rotary dial with keypad
- Embedded, hi-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- 16:9 display with pre-set and customizable navigation panels
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim panels
- Embedded CHIRP enabled Broadband sounder and StructureScan Sonar
- Complete vessel integration
- Best in Class Performance:
- Fast Processor
- Bright Screen
- Easy to Use
- Intelligent Engineering:
- Low Profile (~8mm) front mount option
- Glass-Bridge look for any vessel
- GPS works in flush mount installations* (*on MOST non-metal boats).
- HDMI Video Output
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
- Networking capability
What's In The Box:
- Simrad NSS12 evo2 Combi Display Built-in CHIRP Echosounder and StructureScan (No detailed cartography)
- NSS evo2 & ZEUS² 12 Edge Bezels (Pair)
- NSS12 evo2 Sun Cover
- NSS12 MOUNTING BRACKET
- Gimbal Bracket Knobs for Lowrance HDSGen2T/Elite7, Simrad NSS/NSSevo2, B&G Zeus2
- NSS evo2 & ZEUS² Connector Covers (7/9)
- Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2 m (6.5 ft)