RAYMARINE i40 Wind Pack c/w RotaVecta Transducer
Supplied with Z195 rotavecta wind transducer with 20M of cable
- Apparent wind speed and direction and true wind speed and direction.
- Talks to your autopilot to steer your boat to a selected apparent wind angle.
Compact Digital Displays
Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
|Nominal voltage||12V DC|
|Operating voltage range|
10 - 16V DC
|Current consumptions (12V supply) typical|
Speed and Wind: 25mA
|Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum|
0ºC to +55ºC
up to 93%
SeaTalk, analogue transducer connections