RAYMARINE a68 5.7 INCH Touchscreen MFD c/w Downvision Fishfinder & Wi-Fi & CPT100 TM Txd – EU Cartography
PLEASE NOTE: The new a68 is the same as the a67, however is supplied with the new CHIRP DownVision™ sonar technology. This version is supplied with European and UK Navionics Silver Charts.
Following the successful a Series MFD launch, Raymarine can now announce a further expansion of functionality with the addition of the a65, a67 & a68 complete with built-in Wi-Fi.
With a Series Wi-Fi you will be able to experience the convenience of Raymarine's RayControl, RayRemote and RayView wireless apps and control your a Series Wi-Fi MFD directly from a smartphone or tablet.
Powerful, go anywhere, touch screen navigation displays, the a65, a67 and a68 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display.
The a65 is the perfect choice for chartplotting and networking, while the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a67 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options. The new a68 features Raymarine’s excluisve CHIRP DownVision for photo realistic images of structure and fish targets
The new a65, a67 and a68 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
Radar†, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Charts Included - a Series is available with ready-to-navigate Navionics Silver charts on a microSD card
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on MicroSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold charts
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data* to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculation. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart*
†Radar antenna required for radar functionality
*Subject to engine compatibility
New a68 MFD with CHIRP DownVision
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using Raymarine's CHIRP DownVision technology
- DownVision™ depth performance to 600ft
- Dual Channel CHIRP sonar; view high resolution CHIRP DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously.
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 6 Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for Raymarine Digital radar and HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/ AIS650, ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar modules and SIRIUS Marine Weather
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity
Audio Integration: Ready to Rock!
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of Fusion 700 Series
- Connect with your smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth
- Access SiriusXM Satellite Radio from your compatible Raymarine SR6 SiriusXM receiver (sold seperately)
LightHouseTM User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of new a Series capabilities.
|Dimensions (w) x (h) || |
6.45" x 5.67" (164mm x 144mm)
|Display size || |
|Display resolution ||640 x 480 pixels (4:3 format)|
Nominal voltage supply
13.8 v DC
|Operating voltage range || |
10.2 - 15.6 v DC
Current consumption at full brightness
|Current consumption in standby mode || |
less than 100mW
|Operating temperature range || |
14ºF to +122ºF (-10ºC to +50ºC)
|Storage temperature || |
5ºF to +149ºF (-15ºC to +65ºC)
|Waterproofing standard || |
|Colour depth || |
|Viewing angles || |
70º left/right/top and 45º bottom
|Networking || |
up to 6 units
|Cartography || |
No Cartography supplied as standard
with this version
|Connections || |
1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng