Raymarine A95 9 Inch Multifunctional Display with Wi-Fi - No ChartFluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
- New 9" and 12" models available - 4 models to choose from: 5.7", 7", 9" and 12"
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Sonar Capable - choose an aSeries with built-in digital sonar or built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar. Alternatively, network a CP100, CP300 and/ or CP450C module.
- a9 and a12 feature a built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
- Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom
- Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- a9 and a12 models also support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations
Raymarine anywhere onboard
Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth. Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone. Sync with Navionics Boating App.
The Smarter Way to Fish
Sonar and DownVision available on selected models
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre
- View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously
- Navionics Sonar Chart Support
- Record bathymetric data
- Create your own customised Navionics bathymetric fishing maps