Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro 7 Inch Sonar GPS with Down Vision Inc CPT-DVS Transducer. No Chart
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple By RaymarineThe Dragonfly Difference
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4, 5 and 7 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHRIP DownVision™ - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar A Better View
CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.Connect & Share Wirelessly
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.Wi-Fish App Features
Dragonfly PRO Now Compatible with Navionics Boating App and SonarChart™ Live
- The Enhanced Wi-Fish™ mobile app with powerful dual channel sonar is now available. Unleash the full fishing power of the Dragonfly 4, 5 and 7 PRO models.
- The Wi-Fish™ mobile app displays both Dragonfly conical sonar and our award DownVision™ technology, to put crystal clear photo-like fish images, right in the palm of your hand
- For the first time, you have the power to Pause, Zoom, Rewind multiple sonar data on multiple smartphones and tablets, independent on what is shown on the Dragonfly 4, 5 & 7 Pro
- Raymarine’s Wi-Fish™ unique view switcher, allows users to seamlessly display both CHIRP Downvision™ & Conical Sonar or combine these onto a powerful split screen view
- Imagine a scenario of navigating to your fishing hotspot with the Dragonfly-5 Pro, whilst simultaneously having the power to display CHIRP conical sonar on your phone and rewinding DownVision™ sonar on your tablet
- Powerful Multi-screen CHIRP Sonar technology with Raymarine’s unique view switcher, gives the fish nowhere to hide!
- Raymarine’s Wi-Fish™ technology, makes it easier to catch fish!
Generate up-to-date bathymetric charts on the fly with your Dragonfly PRO or Wi-Fish and the Navionics SonarChart™ Live app. Stream sonar to the Navionics Boating app and enjoy live sonar on your phone or tablet as you create your own personal bathymetric chart. Sonar Logs can also be updated to Navionics.com which are used to create SonarChart™ updates for Navionics cartography.
Navionics Boating with SonarChart™ Live is available now for Apple iOS devices, and Android.
The Best Maps
Dragonfly models with GPS built in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery.
Dual-channel sonar is available on all Dragonfly models except the Dragonfly 4DV
The Dragonfly 4, 5 and 7's compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.