Humminbird HELIX 5 DI Combo - GPS / Plotter / Sonar - Col - Down Imaging - c/w Dual beam Txd - Temp / Speed - Int GPS
UK EURO METRIC VERSION Generation 2
The HELIX 5 DI GPS features a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5" 256 color display with backlight. Down Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or saving waypoints along with a gimbal mounting system. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 DI GPS fishfinder GPS system.
Humminbird Down Imaging
Sometimes, to catch fish, not only do you have to think like one, you've got to see like one. Get a fish-eye’s view of what’s happening below your boat with Humminbird® Down Imaging®. These incredible images are created with high frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a “portrait.” As you patrol the water, you’ll watch fish, reefs, timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks, and any other structure or cover pop with stunning detail.SwitchFire
Building on our legacy of sonar innovation, exclusive Humminbird® SwitchFire™ puts anglers in complete command of how their sonar returns appear. With two unique display modes, you can adjust to your fishing conditions on the fly. Add or remove detail; account for water depth, temperature and turbulence; even experiment with lure presentations—all at the push of a button. SwitchFire adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish-finding. It’s one more reason Humminbird is simply, clearly, better.
DualBeam Plus Sonar
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Display Size - Diagonal:5"
- Display Pixel Matrix:800H X 480V
- Display Type:Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale:256 Colors
- Sonar Standard:Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage:75°, 45°, 28° & 16° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency:455/800/200/455 kHz
- Target Separation:2.5"
- Power Output RMS:500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak:4000 Watts
- Depth Capability:350 ft (DI) & 600 ft (2D)
- Temperature:Built In Transducer
- Speed:GPS Speed Included
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount:7.55"W x 6.64"H x 3.3"D
- Mount A Type:Gimbal Mount
- Unit Size - Indash Mount:7.55"W x 4.28"D x 1.13"D
- Mount B Unit Size2:Optional In-Dash
- Mounting Options:Gimbal or Optional In-Dash
- Transducer Standard:XNT 9 DI T
- Transducer Mounting:Transom
- Power Input:10-20 VDC
- Power Draw:615 mA
- GPS Receiver:Included
- GPS Tracking:Included
- GPS Chartplotting:Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:2,500, 45, 50/20,000
- Humminbird Mapping:Optional
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps:Optional
- AIS Compatible: NO